Ryan Carnes Biography
Ryan Gregg Carnes is an American actor known for playing the adult Lucas Jones on the ABC soap opera General Hospital.
Ryan Carnes Age
Ryan Gregg Carnes was born on November 21, 1982 in Pittsfield, Illinois, U.S.
Ryan Carnes Height
Carnes stands at a height of 1.79 m (5′ 10″)
Ryan Carnes Gay
Ryan who is well known for his gay characters as Lucas Jones in the soap opera “General Hospital,” Justin on the nighttime drama “Desperate Housewives” and Marc Everhard in the movie “Eating Out.” He has stated in interviews that he is not gay. He is yet a bachelor and is single at the moment and there is no record of his past affairs.
Ryan Carnes Wife
Carnes is not married, although he likes to keep his personal matters away from the public eye he has not disclosed any information about his personal life or posted the same on his social media accounts.Ryan Carnes Photo
Ryan Carnes Net Worth
He is a TV Actor who has a net worth of $5.6 million U.S dollars.
Ryan Carnes Career
Born in Pittsfield, Illinois, Carnes went to Duke University where he was a member of DUMB, the Duke University Marching Band. He is working on collaborations with other musicians. He was part of a national campaign for Nintendo in 2003 which was both in print and commercial. He first started acting in 2004 when he became the ninth actor to portray Lucas Jones on the ABC soap opera General Hospital from July 2004 until September 2005.
After Carnes left, General Hospital, he was replaced by Ben Hogestyn. He had a recurring role on Desperate Housewives as Justin from 2004 to 2006, the love interest of Andrew Van de Kamp, played by Shawn Pyfrom. He also starred in the 2004 film Eating Out and the 2006 film Surf School. Carnes starred in the video for the song “Mistake” by Australian actress and singer Stephanie McIntosh.
Carnes appeared in two episodes of the British science-fiction drama series Doctor Who—”Daleks in Manhattan” and “Evolution of the Daleks”, in which he portrayed Laszlo, who was turned into a half-human, half-pig slave. In the 2008 horror film Trailer Park of Terror, based on the Imperium comic series of the same name, Carnes appears as an arrogant teenager called Alex. He also starred as the title character in the Syfy miniseries The Phantom, based on Lee Falk’s comic strip of the same name.
On December 11, 2013 it was reported that Carnes would reprise the role of Lucas on General Hospital returning on January 17, 2014. He then returned for short periods in 2017 and again as recurring from 2018 onward.
Ryan Carnes Movies
- 2004 Eating Out Marc Everhard
- 2005 Thicker than Water Tim “Ray” Markus Television film
- 2006 Surf School Tyler
- 2006 Letters from Iwo Jima Marine at clearing
- 2008 Trailer Park of Terror Alex Direct-to-DVD
- 2008 Leaving Barstow Cody
- 2008 The Sno Cone Stand Inc Sonny O’Day
- 2010 Anderson’s Cross David
- 2010 Suicide Dolls Tyler
- 2010 Class Alex Bianco Television film
- 2011 Stupid Questions Memphis Short film
- 2018 Beyond the Sky Chris Norton Independent film
- 2018 La Boda de Valentina Jason
Ryan Carnes TV Shows
- 2004–2005, 2014–present General Hospital Lucas Jones, Phil Brewer
- 2004–2006 Desperate Housewives, Justin
- 2005 The Closer, Austin Phillips
- 2005 CSI: NY, Nigel Ballantyne
- 2007 CSI: Miami, Ross Miller
- 2007 Doctor Who, Laszlo
- 2008 Saving Grace, Joe Nathan
- 2008 Samantha Who?, Brent
- 2010 The Phantom, Chris Moore/Kit Walker/The Phantom
- 2011 Bones, Brody Mannings
- 2011 NCIS, Bryce Leitner
- 2011 Blackout, Dr. Ben Westen
- 2012 Rizzoli & Isles, Dan MacKenzie
- 2014 Suburgatory, Bart